Pages

4.7.14

Get to know me tag

 
I figured it had been a while since I had done one of these and I may have new followers.
So here is 21 questions and answers about me!
 
1. Are you named after anyone? No, I don't think so! I was very nearly called Scarlett.
2. When was the last time you cried? I honestly can't remember. Maybe last month, but not over anything inparticular. I sometimes just have a good cry, it makes me a feel a little better. (Is that weird?)
3. Do you have children? No.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? I think so? I'm not sure! That's a strange concept.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I'm afraid so. I may be a little insensitive when I am.. Oops.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? It depends. If I was raising a lot of money for a charity then maybe!
7. What’s your favorite cereal? Now that's a difficult one. It's between Chocolate frosties and cinnamon grahams.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Whether they make eye contact and whether they smile. A smile costs nothing and can make somebody's day!
9. What is your eye colour? Hazel
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy endings. If I watch a scary film I can't sleep and always think somebody is watching me (weird) I like going to sleep after watching something happy!
11. Favorite smells? Freshly baked cakes, bleach and red velvet cupcakes Yankee candle.
12. Summer or winter? Winter. My birthday is on November 1st. So I love from the middle of October all the way through to spring. I absolutely love comfy cardigans and boots.
13. Computer or television? Computer. It has to be.
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Turkey on several holidays.
15. Do you have any special talents? I would like to say my job is my talent. Being a hairdresser I like to experiment and try all new styles.
16. Where were you born? Oxford.
17. What are your hobbies? Blogging, baking, shopping, walking my pup, summer evenings at the beach.
18. Do you have any pets? Yes. I have a 7 month old Jack Russell cross Cavachon puppy called Marnie Moo. I also have a bearded dragon called Dwayne.
19. Favorite movie? The notebook. I cry and cry and cry. But ahhhh Ryan Gosling...
20. Do you have any siblings? Yes. I have two younger sisters. Emily who is 15 and Abigail who is 9.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? A hairdresser with lots of experience and eventually a mother.
 
I hope you learnt a little bit more about me.
Feel free to do this for your own blog, tag me as I always love to read other peoples.
 
Much love,
 
Nat xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there,
Thank you very much for taking your time to read my little blog. I'm quite new to this so please be nice! I will try and reply to every comment..
Love Nat
Xxx