Pages

1.7.14

Casual OOTD - Gold Jelly like shoes


Hi there.
I am trying to put up at least one post a week, so I think I'm doing quite well as this is my third this week. I figured that as I love seeing other peoples OOTD's I would put more up of my own. My days off are Sundays and Tuesdays, so on those days I do like to make a bit more of an effort - But still being comfortable.
My wardrobe pretty much consists of high waisted jeans, crop tops and big batwing cardigans. So I generally chuck on any of these on my days off. My favourite place for high waisted jeans is either Topshop or River Island as they have the choice of leg lengths.


Here is what I am wearing today:
Jelly like shoe's from Asos. I have looked if they still do them but can't seem to find them.
High waisted super skinny jeans from Topshop. They are in the colour Pansy.
Black floaty peplum crop top from Topshop. They also have them in white.
Batwing stone colour cardigan from Boohoo. I have another one of these in black. They are so easy to throw on with any outfit. They are also only £12 and are such good quality.
Accessories:
My necklace I found in a Miss Selfridge sale back at Christmas.
My watch is from Sekonda and all my bracelets are different ones from various shops - New Look, Accessorise and Primark.  



This is a very photo heavy post. But I like to see lots of detail on people's photo's.
Let me know what you think.
Have a lovely day in the sun.
Much love,
Nat xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there,
Thank you very much for taking your time to read my little blog. I'm quite new to this so please be nice! I will try and reply to every comment..
Love Nat
Xxx