Pages

22.7.14

A day in the life of the Cloudberry girl


On one of my previous posts I mentioned that I had been modelling for the handbag company Cloudberry bags. I thought I would share with you what I did a couple of weeks ago at a photo-shoot in Midhurst, with the photographer Kerry Jordan. All the links of who we worked with will be at the bottom of the posts.
 
** Warning photo heavy **
 
We were having the photos taken outside of Cowdray ruins and in Midhurst town which was a beautiful backdrop for the photos. I started by having my make up and hair done by Debbie. I had never had my make up done professionally before so it was a brilliant experience. I had a gorgeous smoky eye which I absolutely loved. I also had my foundation put on with an airbrush which was so relaxing and stayed on for the whole of the photo-shoot. The red lipstick matched the red bag which we were promoting beautifully. I also had my hair backcombed and pinned to the side.
 
 
 
I was dressed in clothes from Woodie and Morris which is shop in Haslemere owned by Mel. The jeans fitted like a glove and were a lovely colour. I also loved the navy leopard print patterned blazer. The nude peep toe wedges were a classic which I would love in my shoe collection. All of this is available on the website which will be linked at the end.
 
 
The jewellery used in the shoot was by a lovely lady called Kelly who owns two online jewellery shops - My new fave and PS I love you. Both of which you can find details for at the end! My favourite piece was the feather bangle which is so elegant and easy to wear with any outfit.
(I have now got my own!)
 
 
 
Here you can see the beautiful necklace, bracelet and ring. The ring was sweet, it had wings!
 
 
I had a really good day doing this photo-shoot and felt completely at ease, and it wouldn't of been possible without Kerry. The photo's look so good and I was very privileged to have worked with such lovely people. If you haven't ever visited Midhurst I would highly recommend it - It's a beautiful town with cute little shops and gorgeous walks.



The bag used in the shoot is from the company Cloudberry Bags. It is the Knightsbridge in Red which is £35. It also comes in a range of other colours.


 
And finally the star of the show Scout the whippet. Who was so brilliant throughout the whole shoot. I wish my dog was as well behaved when your trying to take a photo!!




I really did feel like a celebrity with my own personal make up artist and entourage! It was a great day with some lovely people that I hope I get to meet all again.


Photographer - Kerry Jordan
Jewellery - P.S I love you & My new fave
Make up and Hair - DebbieMac 
Bag - Cloudberry Bags  
 
I hope you all enjoyed having a look behind the scenes at the photo-shoot.
Much love,
Nat xox
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there,
Thank you very much for taking your time to read my little blog. I'm quite new to this so please be nice! I will try and reply to every comment..
Love Nat
Xxx