Pages

18.10.15

Holiday outfits - Cyprus

 
Hello you,
 
This is probably a rather late post about holiday outfits but I have been so busy with work I've not managed to write this! I went to Cyprus at the end of September with my best friend Hazel. Having never visited Cyprus I was amazed at how warm it still was. We spent the majority of the time relaxing by the pool or lounging on various beaches and boats.
Pure bliss.
 
 
Outfit 1
 
White crop top - New Look
Skort - Boohoo Sale
 
I love this outfit, it is really simple. I would never usually be as daring with the colour of the skort, but you can get away with much more when you are on holiday. I paired it with some silver sandals and a really simple silver necklace.
 

 
(Excuse the messy room)
 
Outfit 2
 


















 
Playsuit from Missguided
 
Outfit 3

 
Playsuit - Missguided
Shoes - Boohoo
 
This is my favourite outfit, I got it really last minute from the Missguided sale for only £14. Its a beautiful floral pattern and goes brilliantly with a tan.
 
Outfit 4
 

 
 Dress - Miss Selfridge
Shoes - Dune
 
This was another majorly last minute purchase. Only £8 from Miss Selfridge and I think I will be wearing it again and again. It's a really lovely material and my favourite colour at the moment Khaki. Paired with my favourite tan heels from Dune.
 
 
 Us on a day trip on a boat.
 
Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I am hoping to write a post on Christmas Present idea's in the next couple of weeks. Take care, Nat xxx

2 comments:

  1. I really like the playsuits!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look very pretty and fashionable in each and every one of these four beautifully styled outfits! I can't decide which outfit II love the appearance of the most. Your hair looks gorgeous. You both look like superstar models out on the boat in your pretty swimsuits!
    I hope you will be coming back to blogging here!

    My blog: Full Brief Panties
    My YouTube: misterpantybuns's Channel videos
    My Twitter: @Panty_Buns

    ReplyDelete

Hello there,
Thank you very much for taking your time to read my little blog. I'm quite new to this so please be nice! I will try and reply to every comment..
Love Nat
Xxx