Pages

23.6.15

Goodwood OOTD


What with racing season in full swing I thought it about time to do a outfit post. I live near Goodwood and Fontwell racecourses so there is plenty of racing days to go to over the year. My friends and I have been to the Goodwood Three Friday nights for the past three years with the likes of Rudimental, Gorgon City and Chase and Status. This year saw the mighty fine Idris Elba take to the DJ booth.
 
I chose a very simple white knee length bodycon dress from River Island, paired with bright blue shoes, matching necklace and a few Cloudberry clutch bags. Less is more!
 



Shoes - Dorothy Perkins

Necklace - H&M

 
Cloudberry bags - Lexington Clutch Nude Sparkle
 
 
I had my hair pulled back simply into a Fishtail plait by the talented Connie from Hackers Hair Salon in Arundel.
 
 
 
 
If you have any questions about my outfit please leave a comment. Go and check out the Cloudberry bags website. Much love, Nat xox

1 comment:

Hello there,
Thank you very much for taking your time to read my little blog. I'm quite new to this so please be nice! I will try and reply to every comment..
Love Nat
Xxx