Pages

29.12.14

My everyday make up routine

Hello you,

Merry Christmas and a happy New year to you.
I hope you ate your body weight in chocolates and mince pies! 

I thought I would share with you my everyday make routine, all the products I use and how. Most of my make up is a reasonable price I only have one or two more expensive (but well worth it) products. I am not a make up artist - and don't claim to be. 
*All of these products I bought myself*

The first thing I do is start by moisturising my dry areas on my face (chin, around my nose and under my eyes) I use Dove cream as I find this is what works best for my skin. Probably not the best but hey ho! I then moisturise my lips with my favourite lip butter by The Body shop - Mango lip butter.

 
I then fill in my eyebrows using Browzings by Benefit. This is the best eyebrow product I have ever used and is well worth paying extra. I then use L'oreal black eyeliner on the top of my eye, it's so easy to use and each pen that I buy always lasts several months.


Next is concealer and primer. I have always used Benefit Boing around my nose and under my eyes. It's in shade 02 light-medium. I then use Rimmel wake me up concealer over any blemishes and on my cheeks - Shade Ivory 10. I then use Dainty Doll eyeshadow base on my eyelid (bit strange I know) I find this stops my eyeliner smudging throughout the day.




I have used this foundation for about 3 years now. It's a favourite with lots of bloggers - Rimmel Wake me up foundation. I love the glow that it gives to your skin even when you might not be feeling brilliant. I switch between Shade Ivory 100 in the winter and Shade True Ivory 103 in the summer.
A make up must have.


I always set my foundation with a very light layer of Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent 1. It doesn't block my pores up and lasts all day.


This is the only part of my everyday make up collection that is slightly more expensive - But I think well worth it. Its the Guerlain Teracotta bronzer. At a pricey £34.50 (pricey for me) I buy this once a year as a treat to myself. The shade I use is Brunettes 03. Although when I re-purchase I will be buying Sun brunettes in 05 as my hair is now lighter. It has beautiful bronzes and oranges that really compliment your skintone. I LOVE this product.

 After I put my bronzer on my cheekbones, forehead and chin. I then put a small amount of Benefit blusher on the apples of my cheeks. I use Benefit Bella Bamba which they no longer sell. So the alternative is CORALista.


I don't have to worry about my eyelashes as I have eyelash extensions every 3 weeks. But I still put a quick coat on my bottom lashes. I tend to grab a cheapy mascara (Rimmel Volume Mascara)  but always finish it with Bare Minerals Locked and Coated (waterproof topcoat) which stops you looking like a panda!


My go to lip products for the past few months have been these two as you need some warmer colours in the winter. Seventeen Stay Pout by Boots Lipstick in Shade Rule Breaker with Rimmel Apocalips Eclipse over the top.

I couldn't be without my Tangle Teezer and dry shampoo. Both absolute life savers.


Body Shop Mango Lip Butter - £4
Dove nourishment cream - £3
Benefit Browzings - £24.50
L'Oreal Black pen eyeliner - £6.99
Benefit Boing - £17.50
Rimmel Wake me up concealer - £5.49
Rimmel Wake me up foundation - £8.99
Rimmel Stay Matte powder - £3.99
Guerlain Terracotta Bronzer - £34.50
Benefit Bella Bamba - £24.50
Rimmel Mascara - £5.99
Bare Minerals Locked and Coated - £10.50
Stay Pout Seventeen - £4.49
Rimmel Apocolips - £6.49

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me. I have hopefully listed everything above. I use these 14 products every single day and love them.
 
I hope you had a good Christmas and have a fabulous new year.
Much love,
 
Nat xoxox



 

1 comment:

  1. You have great blog. I follow you :)
    Would you like to follow my blog?
    www.guzelvekulturlu.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello there,
Thank you very much for taking your time to read my little blog. I'm quite new to this so please be nice! I will try and reply to every comment..
Love Nat
Xxx