Pages

12.1.14

Meet Marnie

Hello,

I can't believe that it has been a whole year since I have written a post. Quite a lot has happened over the past year including getting my new puppy Marnie.


Marnie is a Jack Russell x Cavachon. Cavachon is a mix of Bichon Frise and Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. She is 12 weeks old and has had her first set of injections.  



She is very very cheeky and loves to chew everything! 





She had her first bath a couple of days ago, I don't think I was very popular!I will be putting updates about how she is getting on.. I'm looking forward to taking her out on her first walk.. As she has so much energy! 

I hope that you had a lovely Christmas and New Year..

Nat xxx 




1 comment:

  1. Hi there, marnie is very cute. How long ago was this blog, would love to see updates of how she’s turned out. We have a cavashon pup. Both parents were fluffy white cavashons but our cahsius looks very similar to marnie at 15 weeks.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there,
Thank you very much for taking your time to read my little blog. I'm quite new to this so please be nice! I will try and reply to every comment..
Love Nat
Xxx