Pages

30.7.13

Little clothes sale! Zara,Next,Topshop and more! **FINISHED**

 
 
Hello you!
 
 
I am currently selling just a few items of on eBay, mainly clothes and two pairs of shoes. If you would like to take a quick trip over to my page to have a look I would really appreciate it!
 
 
Everything starting from 0.99p
 
 
I am selling -
 
 
Zara Premium Wash Collection Jeans - Size 36 - Size 8
** Featured in my previous post**
 
Missguided Floral Playsuit - Size M/L - New without tags
 
Next Black Detailed Collar Dress - Size 8 - New with tags
 
Topshop Purple Bodycon Dress - Size 10 - New with tags
 
AX Parix Nude and Black Bodycon Dress - Size 10 New without tags
 
Next Nude High Heels - Size 5 - New without tags
 
Barratt's Black Corsage Ballerina's - Size 5 - New without tags, but still with stickers
Still available online at £22
 
So feel free just to go and take a little peak at the items I have for sale. If this goes well I have a lot more new clothes that I would like to put up!
 
 
Thank you for taking your time to read this.
Fingers crossed I should be receiving a package from H&M soon so I will be writing another post on that.
 
Nat Xxx
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello there,
Thank you very much for taking your time to read my little blog. I'm quite new to this so please be nice! I will try and reply to every comment..
Love Nat
Xxx